Friday, September 21, 2007

Mods to my Bullet


Made a couple of changes to my baby..

535 handlebar For comfortable cruising, matching cables ofcourse
KB headlight switch, and kill switch Not really in love with the standard bullets switc...
Custom wiring Wires stretched to the front, AC/DC wiring
Skoda horns Very helpful on the highways, and to scare pesky pedestrians
Clear view mirrors Helps me get a wider view
Cut tank For the sake of customization
Halo bulb for the headlight Very useful for night riding
High output oil pump Keeps my baby's head cool, very important if you doin any long distance riding.
Higher capacity oil pipes Keeps my baby's head cool, very important if you doin any long distance riding.
Bigger Jets Mostly don't use them, use them only when I wanna rip
Bigger tail light assembly Just liked the look, its the 5s taillight
Toolboxes Taken them back to the original flat panel ones
Bikini mudguards Looks sleeker, more tire showing, gives a more agressive look to the bike.
Ambassador petrol tank cover over the point Prevents water entering the CB point
Higher tensile clutch springs Better clutch actioning
Gas shockabsorbers My lucky but ;)
Spring Seats My lucky but ;)
Speedo in MPH - (miles per hour) For the vintage value
Extended signal lights Just liked the look, no specific reason
Side stand Electra duck bill side stand
Saddle Bags Good for touring
Tank Bag Good for touring
500 cc stays Increases the height of the mudguard, good if uv got shock-absorbers with a long travel.
Disc brake For emergency braking

No comments: